- Made with skin-soothing repurposed maple bark extract
- Brightens the skin with coffee oil from repurposed grounds
- Helps to plump around the eye area with hyaluronic acid
- Suitable for all skin types and use under makeup
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free, made in UK
- A gentle eye cream to brighten, refresh and renew, reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
- Suitable for all skin types.Use both morning and night. The eye cream should be the first part of the moisturising section of your skincare routine.
- Reused, repurposed, reloved. This eye cream is made with coffee oil extracted from repurposed grounds and anti-inflammatory maple bark extract, a by-product of the wood industry.
The UpCircle Promise
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in a glass bottle. For a plastic-free repeat order, simply save the pump from your first bottle.
This eye cream is housed in a glass bottle with a PP pump. Each eye cream comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Acer Rubrum (Maple) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene**. *Organically grown ingredients. **Natural constituent of essential oils listed.